Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUST READ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
MUST READ Left_bar_bleue225/225MUST READ Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
MUST READ Left_bar_bleue225/225MUST READ Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Ok, For everyone that is "NEW" or their mind is "NEW", I want you to read the RULES. I dont give a damn whoever you are. Maybe you're the new clan recruiter? recruited by a high rank person? I DONT GIVE A FUCK.
I am tired of all you bashing, flamings, asking for colors and spons. If you will not follow these rules, and cant handle it, then get the fuck off.

I am you friend, BUT i will be strict when it comes to your mistakes, and rules. IF you're my best friend, My forever buddy, Long time no see friend, I DONT CARE. I am following the rules, like everyone is suppose to.
As a Co-Leader, dont bitch around with me. If you are pissed because i act this way, ask yourself this "Do i even know why she is strict?" Most of the members do, but if you dont, heres a brief follow up.

Once upon a time, the clan had a big argument, and lost control. Once every members held the "MOD" powers on that site, and used it wrong. Higher ranks had the OWNER status that as well abused. blah blah blah blah. As the punishment, everyone became to what they are now. Clan almost died, because of it. I AM NOT LETTING THAT HAPPEN AGAIN. FINAL

So why am i strict? because i am controlling all the bullshits in one place. i will not let you bash other members unless its a game.

Next, Colors and Sponsorships. NO ASKING FOR IT OR BEGGING. you are given when you EARNED them. if you have a problem, with that, then ask someone else. SOMEONE NOT FROM THIS CLAN.
If i see you asking, you will get a warning. This clan is not XA. This is not halloween where you get free candies or chocolates.

If i say enough, then its done. Dont go any further, because in the end, it will get worse, and i will eventually get frustrated and will NOT STOP UNTIL YOU SHUT UP.

You are going to respect all the clan members, even he/she is your enemy. I expect better from this.

You're probably wondering whats gonna happen if you wont follow your rules. your consequences?

First, you'll get 2 warnings. TWO. Dont waste it.
Second, if its on the chat box, you are going to get kicked a couple of times.
Third, After kicking does not work. you will be banned. i will decide if its a permanent ban, or not.
Fourth, If both does not work, You are transferred to the guest department for which you will not be able to see what is going on, and will not be able to speak
Fifth, As for the clan forums, Again, you will be warned, but if its not followed, then i will contact Luna or Loco, The Leaders, and they WILL deal with you.

If i ban someone or make a guest, DO NOT CHANGE THEM TO A MEMBER.

I expect you to follow the rules if you are willing to stay in this clan and be part of us.

Dont expect that you'll get away with this. I can contact them ASAP.

Rules :

https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com/welcome-to-lok-f1/welcome-to-lok-t1.htm

Last edited by Aneya on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
MUST READ Left_bar_bleue250/250MUST READ Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
MUST READ Left_bar_bleue250/250MUST READ Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Spoken like a True Co-Leader everyone read this and follow this

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
rashiznit
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
rashiznit

MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUST READ   MUST READ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm