Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Merge?

Go down 
+6
~NG~KillaSeason
(~Lunatic~)
~LOK~CraziiLegz
-Dragan-
Jay
(~High~Roller~)
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:33 am

Man it hard to answer everyone on my phone XD
2morrow I'll be by a cpu and I'll answer u then iight crypt

As for the others keep those opinion coming
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:47 am

(~Lunatic~) wrote:
Just kno that nothing has been made official
So keep giving me ur opinion on this cause
i wanna kno how talk feel about so post up
I will be checking up in this topic

I spoke to Demon King about it and if we do
It Me and him will be Leaders, co leader and
Mod hasn't Been name but if u was one before
the merge then most likely u'll still be one

Were still keeping our clan name so fair
I'll keep you guys posted remember nothing
Has been made official

Yall niggas mangled the original idea.

about me and Simp.

DK the on pitched the leadership roles lmao since we both kinda take charge in bad times.

Rise, Crypt - So instead of merging a semiactive clan with our semi active clan you would let us go RD style and just fade....into the horizon....Think like this. Tbh we're only getting a couple members from them. Just the active ones.

Killa - (On a side note) - I can nerly perfect his bison now =/

~LOK~CraziiLegz wrote:
Okay, to be honest I think there is gonna be more people against this than for this.! I don't want to lose any of the family we already have because of this either.! I really think we can stand strong without any merging.! New faces would be great but losing the ones we already have to me isn't worth it so I have made my final decision.! I'd rather not merge clans.! There is no Clan Family as strong and as deep as ours.! I'm holding it down for LOK and LOK only.! Like I said, We Live and One, We Die as One.! Not possible but it sounds good.! Lol.! Very Happy

Its either lose members now, or lose us all later.
And i hope i can convince them to stay.

Theres no reason to leave if a couple ppl join the clan.
Luna already plainly said, we keep OUR name. So basically its just a few ppl joining the clan and we get another person joining Luna as a leader.

Continue.
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:54 am

and we dont anyone taking loco's spot...and i dont like hoopers as my leaders personally...idgaf about his reason
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 am

^No, you just dont want his spot taken.
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue188/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 pm

(~Lunatic~) wrote:

@jdm - give ur opinion hoe
@crypt- kiss my ass

lmao!

But uhh roller? I said hes my weakness. So don't go thinking your the shit just yet.

But how it looks i see we got alot of agreeing and disagreeing going on. At least we not all hopping on 1 dick and riding it to hell. Or in this case im hoping to success. But uhh....im walking to it though. lol
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Well, at least the ones that are against it are active.! The only way the clan can die is if the people that are still here choose to leave.! Everything is done by choice.!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ILikeBlood
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue225/225Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue225/225Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:23 pm

If SIMP try some stupid shit im forced to do against that something,so SIMP if you ever read this than you will know,i have an eye on you turned so becarefull,IDGAF if someone is leader or CO or even TMYAPP come by self in here,if someone pisses me or my LOK Fam than i have to do against that something ,so respect and loyalty is required,if you cant afford these requirements than IDGAF how skilled a members is ,hes no use witohut respect to others.END OF MY SPEECH
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Me likey lots.! Lol.! Exactly.! No respect.! I'm still gonna be here whether we merge or not but I'm Definitely against it.!
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:57 pm

My answers plz
Back to top Go down
Jay
Allies
Allies
Jay

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Lol this is like Court TV.

All kidding aside, you guys shuldn't worry about Simp. Some people have impulsive behaviors like that. I bet that the more u call him out on it, the worse it'll get. And plus he's just a kid :p

Like i said i don't mind the merge because, in terms of staying together, Lok is one of the strongest clans i've seen, let alone been apart of. Basically if we should go thru with the merge and it fails, we got enough jokers here still loyal to Lok so we should be alright xD

And i agree with Roller this isn't really a merge. Just a few pple coming out of a failed clan to join ours.
I had the same thing happen when i helped run the Dark-X clan. ED came to join us and while the clan still closed it was only because of inactivity due to school and such.
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:10 pm

^Thank you!

And yo Killa, i mean against his bison. Not against you. You give me a run for my money tbh.
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Now DK wants to make a whole new clan and name
With us and want to kno what yall think about it
Back to top Go down
Jay
Allies
Allies
Jay

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:41 pm

A whole NEW CLAN?? That might be a lot to swallow don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:46 pm

LOL.! Okay.! That's enough with the ideas.! Now it's getting irritating.! Don't you think our answers are gonna be a lot worse.?! Hahahaaa.!
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 pm

word...and luna u should have sense that with merging only we are so repulsive...a whole new goddamn clan is gonna be maybe replied with MUCH MORE repulsive answers...and no we r not leaving lok no matter what
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
Clan Merge? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue188/200Clan Merge? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Is he blowed? haha We ain't changing shit. This our house. OOOOUUUUURRR house. If he wants to be with us him and his clan needs to respect what we have over here. Im starting to change my mind on this one. Hes demanding too much. Then when he gets here, you never know. He might demand even more. Then we all going head up on his little demands and changes he wants to make, and sooner or later folks are going to get tired of the in-clan rivalries and leave. I think we cool as is. My answer is NO.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Allies
Allies
Jay

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Agreed. This dude is demanding too much. I thought it was up to the BOTH of you lol. He should stick to the original plan or or stop wasting our got-damn time.

Gg.
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:41 pm

CANT BELIEVE THIS.

But i totally agree yo.

Never will we make a new clan.
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Remember nothing is made official and he asking so
I'm letting ya kno, to hear ya opinion
Note: I didn't accept anything all this is just talk
To see how it'll go, I don't want y'all thinking the
Merge is happening right away
Also note that he not demanding anything he just
Asking
And on the last note I'm not defending them just
Clearing stuff up

I'll keep ya posted on more stuff
Back to top Go down
(-DK-)
Allies
Allies

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:23 am

ay everyone.. look.. yall kno who i am.. i dont have to get into dat.. I like LOK.. yall are loyal, respectful, and active well majority... All this is, is an idea. I dont wanna jump into yall house n ruin it, the fk i wanna do dat shit for... im a 12 year old kid that wanna run a clan just as much as lunatic, ima elite on sfo, and have a couple of elites in my clan, that means more tournies, colors, and if some wanna give spons, then that'll be done. We are all good in my clan, and only a couple of our members left the clan, n majority of all of them are active. I was thinkin bout this 1 thing though.. This lil merge wasnt my mo-fudgecaking idea.. I didnt bring it up. Highroller and simply_fly braught this to my attention that it would possibly work out for the best of both clans. N i thought like. maybe it'll be a good idea. And everyone might have rivalry. but fk the bull.. If a person is bullshitting u. it doesnt fkin mean that everyon has to run away from da bitch.. just ignore em.. either way it goes, Im a cool, understandable leader, i listen to everyone's issues, thoughts, and idea's. I dont just sit da shit aside. Sorry for my language, but yall issues about this is extremely something i would not have ever expected from a clan like yall.. No matter about the fudgecakin problem is. I was NG, prolly majority of SFO was in NG, i was in tons of clans, but every clan i've been in lasted for a lil min, unless the leading was fk'ed up. I never said Simply_fly would be da new co-leader i said it's a possibility because he really helps wit da clan stuff, (clan battles, recruiting, etc.), i dont really kno about highrollers leadership. I cant choose that. But Man if thats how yall really feel, then oh fudgecaking well.. lets see both of our clans "possibly", go down because of inactivity. Or. we can unite each other n be a fudgecaking unit, n live on to be kings..
Im not caring about the name changing anymore.. It's just it'll be a better way to make our presentation to UG. Bring somethin thats unexpected. because we both have a greater loss score than wins on UG either way it goes. but I understand yall have been alive wayyy longer than us. But I just started my clan, and now im asking yall to put urselves in my shoes, n ask urself how would u feel if u just made a clan n is closing it already because of inactivity. Wouldnt you be embaraced, knowing that, that clan was supposed to be ur last.. So why not combine clans, change name so it fits everyone, tell everyone strictly to fk the bullshit. n stop bein bitches about the dissagreements..

Leave your point of views on this.. and if yall still disagree. then Maybe this merge might be bad. maybe it might be good, but it's not only on me n lunatic to decide, because it isnt a 2 man family.
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:55 am

Shit That one long ass post XD
Back to top Go down
Jay
Allies
Allies
Jay

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Long post indeed...

I see where ur coming from DK but i'm not for all that Might Guy Dynamic Entry into UG ish lol. It would save a whole lotta time if yall would just join Lok, so another page on UG wouldn't have to be made, another site etc. If ur talking a whole diff clan than the suggestion is falling on deaf ears. I'm pretty sure u know already that the Lok'ers aren't going anywhere...

As for the Fly as Co idc about that. Even if he's not i don't having him in the clan. Just gotta learn how to ignore folk like that.

And being embarrased for losing ur clan due to inactivity? PFFT. I can think of a few (1 really heh) clans that have more to be embarrased of than THAT.

Back to top Go down
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:14 pm

ok DK my opinion and i will speak in the name of the clan:if you want to join LOK than ok you can make LOK ac's but we we dont make new clan ac's,cuz we have passed alot of things in here and we dont want to moove out from here so as i said i will repeat WE DONT MAKE NEW CLAN AC'S,YOU CAN MAKE NEW LOK AC'S IF YOU WANT TO JOIN LOK,take a example from LorD,we the LorD members merged with LOK and we made new LOK acs not the LOK's,so its up to you to decide what to do,i hope im right and everyone agree with all what i have said
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Right im with Dragan. I came along with LorD to merge with LOK. Now the way we did it was a success. And we expect you guys (If the merge happens) to do the same. Come, but come in peace. We (LorD) asked to merge with them. So we came under there rules. Made our LOK accs, let them keep the name and all. Its like we was single-handedly recruited by them. To be honest with you i hardly give 2 flying fucks and a running ass if this happens or not. Quite frankly. But thats my standards for the merge if it ever happens. I just know, like NG, im forever repping this clan. Reminds me of how i felt about being in NG. I have a ton of pride and comfort being with these folks. These are my Brothers and Sisters. And whatever descision they are down to make, i will be alongside them.
Back to top Go down
(-DK-)
Allies
Allies

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:54 pm

true.. all understood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Merge?   Clan Merge? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Merge?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next