Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you like in this clan

Go down 
+9
(~High~Roller~)
~NG~KillaSeason
Born_Jr
Drake
(~Lunatic~)
Newborn
Aneya
-Dragan-
Exsol
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Who do you like in this clan Empty
PostSubject: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 am

Well, im just a new member but it says im a V.I.P because i posted 10+. I wanna get to know this clan a little. So im asking you kindly if you can post who do you like and why. Like this

Username: ..

Why: ..

This topic will be open for a long time if possible, ill post who i likr depending on your post.

Post away xD
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue180/200Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue180/200Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 pm

all??!! except clan hoppers

why?? they r my family

Last edited by ~LOK~crypt92 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Username: Lunatic, Drake

Why: Lunatic accepted me in this clan. Drake recruited me technically, and hes my big bro
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 pm

ahh any more ppl?
Back to top Go down
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue225/225Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue225/225Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:18 pm

also i start now a long long long story so listen carefully:

HK2401 is my best sfo partner and i call him my bro,we are aslmost on same fighting level,like Ryu & Ken

Crypt92 is my second bro on sfo,very kind have a big mouth,talk trash sometimes but he says it just to make us laugh but dont mean it serious,

Loco-our beloved leader and also our personal trainer who helped us to improve no vip and unvind mode

Lunatic-other beloved leader who almost so much on site as me and very kind too

Jack the Ripper-if he hasnt invited me to join LorD than i would not be today wit hyou my fam,i like him realy,hes very kind so if you see him try to impress him with skills

Aneya-our sexy female in LOK who has the title "baby prinses of LOK",every male loves her on a way,i like her very much because i know her from very long long time

Diana-i like (love) her very much too,shes kind,know alot things and know what ot say on every momenth

Jango,Jay & Roller (TBone)-my good old XA friends now we are again together fighting again on same sides,all very kind

killaseason-hes my headrecruiter (boss) and also a nice person too

Drake-Dianas bro,a very kind person who came from HF to us,and a very nice too

Techno-most dont know him but hes a good gfxer and a freaky nice person,hes now on vacation in turkey hope he coe back

Naughtlander-A interesting person with alot if ideas and a very big mouth like my bro crip,i like him very much,he also dont mean it serious what he says,hes a joker,hes in europe now

ChefCheeseCake-"im to you Mr.Diglet" lol
hes a very funn guy and make me laugh everytime but i liek him very much

newborn and newskills-we barrely talk but when we see each other on sfo ihave the most best battles,i enjoy to fight both hehe

True King & Rise of Mike-to be honest i cant say nothing abouth them,because we have barrely talked,but i respect them,they are my LOK fam,so dont be angry on me but thats the truth

born.Jr-still a kid in his mind but hes not bad i think i need to show him the way of life,so he wont make mistake

Master Cole-recently joined and i dont know him very well but i saw hes not a much talk person,i tihnk hes great skilled so we will let our fists talk for us right bro?

Menace-full respect his skils are very good,we havent talked much but i enjoyed battles

my bro (Real) Rikimary-he is my worst nighmtare but still my bro,he never listen to me how to play,he go on his own and chas me awway because he get nervous when im next to him,so Hk need to train him not me,but hes still my bro even if i hate him its no use,its my only bro

missDonevx-thats my GF coming in here,she dont play sfo but she comes in the chat,so welcome her

Fiya (Hi res or Purple King)-i have no coment abouth him,lets say hes a funny,nice and unexpectable person,never can predict what he have in mind hehe lol

and if i forgot someone to mention is because i needed 1 hour to post this,sorry and dont mind me i love you my Family
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 pm

i double that bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Dragan, what you said about me and aneya is so sweet
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Who - Me =D

Why - Coz im awezome

LOL jk jk jk xDDD

I personally LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the person i really love the most is Loco

Why? because he's the one who recruited me, and he is my big brother.
i known him for a welllllllllllllll DAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN long ass time. He is my shoulder to cry on too =] so ya. i <3 chu big brother
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Killaseason- This Kid here is my Best Bro always team up and fight on sfo. Always lose and win against him One of the best ryus in this clan

Lunatic- My Boss and Leader Hehe Hes Cool and nice and has one of the best chun ive seen in this clan and Very cool to talk 2

Loco- Man What a ryu and also cool leader Jokes alot and VERY LAZY Lool!

Aneya- Sweet and Very Funny girl When will i ever beat her Sak O_O! Also fun to talk 2 has very Smart Mind

HK2401- Very Open minded person also very cool and Has a nice Ken Him and Dragan are 2 cool People

Dragan- This Kid right here is cool with everyone and also has a nice ryu Best fights with him on sfo Hes cool to talk 2 and hang out

Newskillz- My mentor hardest akuma i fought also one of the smartest person i met and Also Loves to talk alot =) Hes cool and also give me Good fights

Crypt92- Fastest Ryu on LOK also cool and talks alot of trash Lol

High-Roller- Man ur bison is Crazy and Hes cool and nice to team with on sfo hes also a good Host Fixer

Smiley(LawdFX)- Funny Dude man also has a nice cyclops and ryu This dude is cool to talk 2

CheeseCake- Man this guy made me laugh alot every time were on chat LOOL

Diana- Never talked to you but u seemed pretty cool and also Nice

Drake- Nice partner on sfo and also cool to talk 2

Tru-King- Nice Sakura man keeep it up man and also cool to talk 2

Menace- Nice ryu and nice fights u give me

Mike- Funny Dude and Also Loyal Hes very cool

Master Cole- Never Talked to Him But He seemed cool

Techno- Pretty cool guy Loyal to everyone and Loves Naruto

If i forgot u i am sorry guys I Love U all =)

Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue250/250Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue250/250Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Loco - he a lazy fag but he cool ppl (sometimes!!) and we alway been in the
same clan and we both started this clan together, even tho i did way more
work and he is the reason why this clan die the first time lo

luneyTunes - that my cuz so nuff said XD

Newborn - we alway chill in NG and when i started lok again he was one
of the first member who jump on here and help out fast (shit i didn't even need
to ask him to join lmao)

Killseason - man he cool. ppl and when we both could go on sfo we just
chill and spoke on msn XD

Aneya - she has a kind heart and full of spirt XD she alway wanna have fun
and not hard to make friends with XD

Smiley(LawdFX) & Crypt - they both kno how to take a joke and never cry or
bitch about shit lmao (i'm not sayin ppl do cry or bitch)

HK & dragan - two of my most active and loyal member XD and also doin good
with there CB wins XD

True_King - one of the top 5 member i recuited when i started the clan.
he stood active and loyal thinks are lookin good for him in lok lol

Rise of mike - another one of my joking buddy and also a active member

High-Roller, Jay & LOK~Zane - cool peep and never back down from a challenge

Newskillz- My mentor on sfo and gimps XD also one of the best clan leaders
i know XD

~NG~Riptor - real cool ppl I will take ur juggy King title XD

CheeseCake- well i kno him for real so nuff said lol

Menace- nice dude and alway respect all the members

Techno- funny kid man funny kid XD

N_lander, Bibomoris, Master Cole,Born_jr,Rikimary, drake & diana - the new bloods of the clan XD all cool and nice

Dark Tunder - he help me out with sponin when i couldn't spon so thx bro XD

~LOK~Ironman - one of the top 20 members in lok when we started in 07

Hi res & Lok lord zeus - both former member of NG cool peeps XD

Jackthe_ripper - strong member also one of the leader of LOK it cool we
agree to merg clans XD

man i'm tired of writing XD i like everyone in the clan and if i didn't
then u wouldn't BE IN THE CLAN lol
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Drake
Allies
Allies
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Diana - Shes my sis, and shes trying to steal my repution, but shes getting guys lol

Lunatic - Hes a cool dude. Acting like a jerk sometime but hes still cool

Dragan - I knew him since i was in HF And now we in a clan together so we cool

Loco - He got a ill ryu, and idk how he does hadoken so fast, but he a top nigga

Aneya - Ive seen her on sfo, and shes cool on Lok

I got more but my lazy fingers is tired
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:13 pm

wow u the only person i kno who calls me a jerk XD
Back to top Go down
Drake
Allies
Allies
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Born_Jr
Champion
Champion
Born_Jr

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue175/200Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue175/200Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Killaseason- Hes cool i got no prob wit him

Lunatic- Our Leader the 1 i look up 2

Loco- Cool guy sick ryu 2

Dragan- My role model the 1 who teaches me rite 4rm wrong gr8 friend

Aneya- Baby Princess nice funny

-Newborn- My bro still teachin me da game

Drake- Hes cool dnt kno him dat well

Diana- Shes ight very nice

HK2401- I dnt kno him but he sounds cool

Crypt92- Cool guy have no probs fast ryu

High-Roller- Hes ok 2 me gr8 sfo player

Smiley(LawdFX)- I dnt even kno him

CheeseCake- Cool Dude Like my Best friend

Tru-King- i dnt kno him

Menace- Cool Dude

Mike- I dnt kno him

Master Cole- Cool man

Techno- Nice

luneyTunes- i dnt kno him

Jay- Cool guy

LOK~Zane- I barley kno him

~NG~Riptor Cool guy

N_lander- i dnt kno him

Bibomoris- I dnt kno him

Rikimary- I dnt kno him

DarkThunder- Remember wen i beat u in a CB But ur cool

~LOK~Ironman- I dnt kno him

Lord- Cool guy

Hi res- I dnt kno him

Jackthe_ripper- I dnt kno him

LOK

Back to top Go down
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:08 am

Was i suppose to post everyone? Lmao. Ill update it soo. XD
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:49 am

My turn my turn my turn

ok first

Hk and Dragan:for being there for me where ever i go thx bros

^^

Newborn:helping me and encouraging me to do better

Luna:punk..lolz i love this fag(no homo) gr8 bro

killaseason:yo bro thx for recruting me to this clan or i would have missed a gr8 clan

loco:fast ass ryu and a hell nice guy thx for making me recuter^^

diana:nice ryu there and cool girl and good looking

Aneya:woow!!words r not enough to express about her!!i know her frm 07 i think but she doesnt know me^^cute girl

Jackthe_Ripper:jeez nice spidy man!jack the jerker jack!!lol

drake:dont know him 2 well

roller:another fag with a good heart

lawdfx:Big mouth!like me!nice ryu

cheesecake:ahh the clans joker

techno:gfx patner!!

mike:lol i remeber the lines :"I aint fighing no block attack!!"lolz funny guy and cool with me

hires:clan hopper -_-

trueking:ahh another extraodinary player

zane:humm mystery guy

cole:new to clan

menece:nice ryu there close matches ggz

looney toones: cartoon guy???lolz

jay:no comments

nlander:yo!!cool dude like him>.<

Bibomoris- lvl1 shinkuu dude lolz

Rikimary- another cool guy but selfish dude

DarkThunder- hummm cash bay brother richie rich

~LOK~Ironman- WEAK!!!!!in sfo!!!!strong in girls!!!

Crypt92-best of all the above least of the clan members

i seen a lot of comments as me as trash talker maybe i will go back to my old subtile form and stop talking trash ^^

one last talk

Luna says"Who the hell do u think i am??"

C92 says"I exactly know who u r.You r love of the kings Greatest Idiot"

Lmao

Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns!!!

And thx for saying i ave the fastest ryu on lok lol im flattered

Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:26 am

Who said u got the fastest ryu ?
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue185/200Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan Left_bar_bleue188/200Who do you like in this clan Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 am

u all type too much. i aint bout tlk about erbdy now. lol so ima take da top 5 ppl i like most:

Newborn: 1 of my 1st friends wen i joined NG and stil a great friend. had sum epic battles and a gud cyc. lol.

lunatic: a true leader and i respect dat. we have sum gud laughs on and off SFO. i dnt realy fite him dat much doe. lol

dragan: real cool and loyal. and a true friend. and a great recruiter. mite give u my Head Recruiter spot wen i retire.

Loco: wow...loco, loco, loco. back in NG man r battles ware HUGE!!! best 1on1s i eva had. all does double KO's. lol. hes a true bud and a great leader.

and last bt nt least.....

Rise of Mike: man hes a funny son of a bitch. lol. and we own brawls. true brawl champs. hands down. a true friend and a real cool dude.

and as for every1 else....i lov u all. ur my family. annnnnd i jus didnt feel like typin bout u all, GUDNITE! Smile
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:34 am

Newborn wrote:

Crypt92- Fastest Ryu on LOK also cool and talks alot of trash Lol

there noob^^

Last edited by Exsol on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:19 am

i c XD well ..........no comment XD

u Fag XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:37 am

(~Lunatic~) wrote:

u Fag XD

homosexual nancy boy^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:04 am

Exsol wrote:
(~Lunatic~) wrote:

u Fag XD

homosexual nancy boy^^

Thats just wrongggggg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:05 am

Loco - People call him a lazy fag (Hes my dad so) Lol

ExSol - Today in the chat, i said i hate him, then he said he loves me and i said it back lol
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 am

Exsol wrote:
(~Lunatic~) wrote:

u Fag XD

homosexual nancy boy^^

bruno look alike fag XD go blow a ghost XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you like in this clan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next