Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you like in this clan

Go down 
+9
(~High~Roller~)
~NG~KillaSeason
Born_Jr
Drake
(~Lunatic~)
Newborn
Aneya
-Dragan-
Exsol
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:54 am

go get fliped by a succubus i love this guy(no homo)
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:59 am

^^ XD
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Diana wrote:
Loco - People call him a lazy fag (Hes my dad so) Lol

ExSol - Today in the chat, i said i hate him, then he said he loves me and i said it back lol

lolz

sorry for the double post

but i really like u^^
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue188/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:29 pm

lol u all r retarded and dats y i like yall sons of bitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Exsol wrote:
Diana wrote:
Loco - People call him a lazy fag (Hes my dad so) Lol

ExSol - Today in the chat, i said i hate him, then he said he loves me and i said it back lol

lolz

sorry for the double post

but i really like u^^

Sweet boy.
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue225/225Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue225/225Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Lmao @ Killa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:11 am

lol..
Back to top Go down
Born_Jr
Champion
Champion
Born_Jr

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue175/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:36 am

~NG~KillaSeason wrote:
lol u all r retarded and dats y i like yall sons of bitches.

why include yrself outta this group u r the leader of all this retard group of ours
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Its Pretty funny how i always get grouped with Jay. ^_^

Jay: Known him since i 1st started playing SFO. Old XA Friend, who used to own me. now i flipped the skrip on his ass.

Dragan: Also since i first started, also old XA friend. But with a twist, i used to destroy him, then one day he came on and like, decimated me somehow. Since then, hes been the dragan you see today.

T-Savage, T-Murder, Loco.: My Ride or Die E-Bro lol. Known him for a while. and the funny thing about when i met him, i thought he was one of those arrogant f@gs on sfo. Man we HATED each other. But we teamed and were brawl streaking, and somehow we became friends lol.

Aneya: <3<3<3 XD Just one of my best friends. She super cool and all so yeah. Theres lots of other reasons but i dont have 10 minutes :$

Crypt92: Well although hes an arrogant, trash-talking, noobcake, I still consider us pretty cool. Especially when he critisize my chars on sfo before i ever faught him. ^_^

Will update as needed.
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:31 pm

lol idiot i had fought u on another account so i know how u move lol even bfore we met anyways that nice to hear u call me arrogant trash talker coz u r grouped with me and i disagree with noobcake coz i ripped the skirt off yr ass and raped ya so i should be calling u the noobcake but na man we cool so cheers
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Idk what you mean by grouped with you, but we can fight. Tomorrow. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:56 pm

done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:02 pm

hmmm, ima name 10 at a time, because im dumb and i bet i cant even count that far,

1) Loco: thats mine niggas since sooo long, we used too talk and own ppl at the same time,

2) Luna: he k00 i talk alot of shit about him he dont take it the wrong way, he a good leader,

3) Aneya: awww i love aneya, and i feel bad when i talk shit too her at times, x.x

4) Dragan: this guy is the most helpful person in the clan, i strongly believe he keeps the clan together,

5,6) Newborn & Mike: these two my niggas even tho i talk mad shit too both, but they know its all fun an games,

7) HK: dont know him well but ikno he a k00 guy,

Cool KillaSeason: this nigga kno the bidness, he a k00 nigga too,

9) Drake: dont kno him but i wanted him banned, he took it like a champ,

oooh last but not least i just remember about him

10) Exsol: he a down ass nigga,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 am

Dame i Dont See my Name on Any Post :S

anyways

~NG~Newskilz
why; to much dame Reason
Back to top Go down
Jay
Allies
Allies
Jay

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue170/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Might as well put a few names down (no particular order lol)

Loco- Heh... this guy right here... pretty much the one who recruited me into the clan. Also one of the only people who never hated on me for being in XA when i 1st started. Great leader and friend.

Lunatic- Lol nikka's funny. His "yo momma jokes have me rollin and from what i see he's a great leader and is fair to everyone in the clan... i think... lol jk.

Roller- Been in just about every clan together... from the early XA days to now. Really chill dude. Also one of the reasons y i started usin Bison xD. Like he so blatantly said, i used to own him but he turned the tables on me quick fast and in a hurry... I still own him at times tho hehe.

Jango- Another one of my bros... he don't play sfo all that much anymore but when he does, look out. Cracks me up with all the stuff he be adding to his comp.

Dragan- Another old friend. Beastly akuma and a really good heart. Cares about his clan and everyone in it more than anyone i've ever seen.

Killaseason- Lol @ this guy. I think he hates bein owned as much as i do but is a really beastly sfo player. His ryu pwns and he's really cool when you get to know him.

HK- Don't know him very well but know him enough to say he's cool xD. He's a beastly sfo player and playin against him is always good training.

Aneya- Ah Aneya. Lol another good buddy of mine. She's really sweet and really cares for others whether in the clan or not.

Diana- Hehe since she was introduced to the clan i could see that she was really cool. She's funny, sweet, and has a nasty ryu. Do not underestimate o_o"

Cole- lol cool dude. nasty spiderman and an all around good sfo player.

newborn/born jr- Lol they both pwn. Don't know them that well but they not easy to beat that's for sure.

Anyone else i forgot to add sorry lol i'll edit later where necessary.

Back to top Go down
Techno
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Techno

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue165/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Thx For All Who Wrote Me Down Love of the King

Just For Let You Guys Kno, Im Back From Vacation Very Happy

Now My Turn -

Many People Don't kno me ( I think ) but anyway ..

Lunatic - Lunatic Is ...... a very good friend, yea we known each other for a long time now ...

Killaseason ( Why you little :O u dind't write me down ) - Yea this one, is with a guuud humor, laughing every funny things he write ..

Newborn - hmm, we known each other for a long time too. and hes a nice guy u kno.

Dragan - this guy is a very nice person, hes not hurtfull or not .

Exol - Gfx Shop Partner Very Happy

AND IS LOCO, T-MURDER from NG ?? PLZ PM ME

Sorry if i forgot someone, tell me ..

Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Lol yea he murder from ng
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:20 pm

i just notice that roller didn't add me on his list
and i added him i should take him off my list XD
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Updating...

Diana- Cool ass girl and easy to talk 2 also get along with everyone

Jay- Nice ass bison and cool guy

Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue188/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 am

lol! my bad techno. yo ass is neva on i kinda fogot to put u down. bt man u no u apart of the list too. Cool
Back to top Go down
Techno
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Techno

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue165/200Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:42 am

ye, i knw it dogg..

update $#$#

loco aka. t-murder - this guy owns yall, and he trained me very much.
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Newborn wrote:
Updating...

Diana- Cool ass girl and easy to talk 2 also get along with everyone

Jay- Nice ass bison and cool guy

Oh no you didnt. :L

Also, jay, i know i said it blatent bro, i did the same on UG =]

And sorry luna, ill add you.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Allies
Allies
Jay

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Lol gtfo xD

And yes my bison pawns afro
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:29 am

Yours Pawns, mine buys brand new.

And if you dont gae that joke you are a soopah n00b.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you like in this clan   Who do you like in this clan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you like in this clan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next