Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets start a story!!

Go down 
+9
Techno
Newskillz
~LOK~HK2401
-(Menace)-
~LOK~Loco
~NG~KillaSeason
(~Lunatic~)
Newborn
Aneya
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Newskillz
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newskillz

Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:19 pm

then the bear (super saiyan bear) called all his peeps....

thats right...

"the gummy bears"

"the carebears"

oh yeah.... and

"the chicago bears"!!!

the pinky and the brain (mainly the brain) gave them all his secret formula (he had been planning to take over the world by making an army with it) which gave ALL THE BEARS SUPER SAIYAN POWERS!!!..............

then they wiped the floor with all of us, including lebron james, and michael jordan. the gummy bears drank some gummy juice btw, and bounced off our heads afterwords just to get an extra laugh. the chicago bears mooned us, after laughing so hard at watching the gummy bears bounce off our heads as we lay on the floor practically paralyzed. then the carebears chose to do the gummy bears a favor and shove a bunch of gummy bears down our throats (the chewy kind, you know candy?).... and finally they busted out an old vhs and big screen tv and made us all watch and hear 3 of their old videos. (pinky and the brain made a device to force our eyelids open) it was horrifying!!!

oh, last thing, bugs bunny was behind a tree recording it all.... a sad day so far.. : (
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/200Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue188/200Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Quote :
then the bear (super saiyan bear) called all his peeps....

thats right...

"the gummy bears"

"the carebears"

oh yeah.... and

"the chicago bears"!!!

lmao!
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue225/225Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue225/225Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Lol then we all slowin began to think about Carebears for the rest of our life
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:55 am

this is like a robot chicken show XD
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/200Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue188/200Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:19 am

lmao hell yea luna it is. den santa claus and Ruldoph came and crashed da party and santa used his magical powers to kik ass and ruldoph's red nose was now able to shoot red lasers, like cyclops, and he aimmed it at luna and newskillz. lol
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:40 am

O_O then luna and skillz grab two gummy bears and bounce the lasers back at
Ruldoph (lol)
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:20 pm

den santa jus sayed *oh fuck yall* and pulled out a gun and jus shot erbdy n both da legs.
Back to top Go down
Newskillz
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newskillz

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:43 pm

then the eastern bunny came (dressed as rambo) and shot up everyone as well. (except santa and rudolph)

but pinky and the brain turned on their forcefield, and trapped all the bears, and Akuma, so they would be safe. (they kicked out any of us who were within the forcefield)

then the toothfairy came and sprinkled some fairy dust on all of us (trying to help and save the good names of childrens holiday characters), but instead turned our injured legs into giant teeth. we stood up and tried to walk, only looking like zombies walking with giant white teeth for legs.

then she used her wand again and sprinkled some (more special) fairy dust (some chronic fairy dust), which healed us all, then we all threw mini hadokens like dan (we were zapped for strength) at santa rudolph and the easter bunny. then we all fled to safer ground, and started to talk about a plan to trap or destroy pinky and his goons to make sure they couldnt take over the world.

we then figured out something that would tip the scale in our favor and save the day.

we went back to the base after we regained strength. pinky dropped the forcefield. then the brain said, "You think we are afraid of you? You dare approach Pinky and the Brain, who will shortly take over the world once we manufacture a giant army? Our bear assassins will whipe you out before Pinky can sneeze!"

then killaseason said, "bears! we know something you dont know!". then I (newskillz) said, GUMMI BEARS! CHICAGO BEARS! AND YES EVEN YOU CAREBEARS!!! DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FAMOUS LEADER (of da bears) IS NO BEAR AT ALL!!"

then newborn said, "AKUMA ALSO IS NO FRIEND OF YOURS BUT HAS PLAYED PART TO DECEIVE YOU AS WELL!"

the bears shouted in confusion...

then lunatic said, "THE SUPER SAIYAN BEAR IS NONE OTHER THAN GOUKEN! AKUMA AND PINKY AND THE BEAR FOOLED YOU INTO THINKING YOU WERE AIDING A BEAR!!! WHEN HE WAS NO BEAR AT ALL!!"

the bears looked at eachother in shock!

the Brain then said, "But...!"

only to be interrupted by lucario, who said, "and we have recruited a true bear to show our cause is for bears everywhere, and their bear necessities (har har), as well as the cause of saving the world!!!"

then the bear lucario spoke of came from behind a tree. it was none other than SMOKEY THE BEAR AND HIS COUSIN YOGI!!! (lucario hit them up on speeddial)

Yogi said, "Pinky and the Brain has scared families of the world from going to picnics, among other things which is making me STARVE!!!" the other bears then screamed with horror!

then Smokey said, "and this Brain has cause more forrest fires than anyone I know with all his attempted projects to take over the world!! most which have failed, but none the less!!!"

then, all the bears turned and looked at Akuma, Pink, the Brain, and the Super Saiyan bear with wide eyes and anger. Then Yogi ran up and said "Hey there, Boo Boo!", then none other than Boo Boo snuck up behind the Super Saiyan bear and took off his mask. IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN EVIL GOUKEN!!!

then the bears all made a sensored beat down (massive) and all the kids characters joined in, (Santa, Rudolph, Tooth Fairy, Bugs Bunny, Easter Bunny, etc) but we all left and took a boat back to the nearest mainland.

the island afterward had dissappeared and was no more to be seen. Neither was Pinky of the Brain. It looked like their plan had foiled. And who knows what happened to Akuma or (Evil) Gouken? Maybe they escaped? Maybe they didn't.

So this part of the story ends with us all back at square one, and just waiting for the next great evil to arise that we could try and vanquish.
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Newskillz wrote:
then the eastern bunny came (dressed as rambo) and shot up everyone as well. (except santa and rudolph)

but pinky and the brain turned on their forcefield, and trapped all the bears, and Akuma, so they would be safe. (they kicked out any of us who were within the forcefield)

then the toothfairy came and sprinkled some fairy dust on all of us (trying to help and save the good names of childrens holiday characters), but instead turned our injured legs into giant teeth. we stood up and tried to walk, only looking like zombies walking with giant white teeth for legs.

then she used her wand again and sprinkled some (more special) fairy dust (some chronic fairy dust), which healed us all, then we all threw mini hadokens like dan (we were zapped for strength) at santa rudolph and the easter bunny. then we all fled to safer ground, and started to talk about a plan to trap or destroy pinky and his goons to make sure they couldnt take over the world.

we then figured out something that would tip the scale in our favor and save the day.

we went back to the base after we regained strength. pinky dropped the forcefield. then the brain said, "You think we are afraid of you? You dare approach Pinky and the Brain, who will shortly take over the world once we manufacture a giant army? Our bear assassins will whipe you out before Pinky can sneeze!"

then killaseason said, "bears! we know something you dont know!". then I (newskillz) said, GUMMI BEARS! CHICAGO BEARS! AND YES EVEN YOU CAREBEARS!!! DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FAMOUS LEADER (of da bears) IS NO BEAR AT ALL!!"

then newborn said, "AKUMA ALSO IS NO FRIEND OF YOURS BUT HAS PLAYED PART TO DECEIVE YOU AS WELL!"

the bears shouted in confusion...

then lunatic said, "THE SUPER SAIYAN BEAR IS NONE OTHER THAN GOUKEN! AKUMA AND PINKY AND THE BEAR FOOLED YOU INTO THINKING YOU WERE AIDING A BEAR!!! WHEN HE WAS NO BEAR AT ALL!!"

the bears looked at eachother in shock!

the Brain then said, "But...!"

only to be interrupted by lucario, who said, "and we have recruited a true bear to show our cause is for bears everywhere, and their bear necessities (har har), as well as the cause of saving the world!!!"

then the bear lucario spoke of came from behind a tree. it was none other than SMOKEY THE BEAR AND HIS COUSIN YOGI!!! (lucario hit them up on speeddial)

Yogi said, "Pinky and the Brain has scared families of the world from going to picnics, among other things which is making me STARVE!!!" the other bears then screamed with horror!

then Smokey said, "and this Brain has cause more forrest fires than anyone I know with all his attempted projects to take over the world!! most which have failed, but none the less!!!"

then, all the bears turned and looked at Akuma, Pink, the Brain, and the Super Saiyan bear with wide eyes and anger. Then Yogi ran up and said "Hey there, Boo Boo!", then none other than Boo Boo snuck up behind the Super Saiyan bear and took off his mask. IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN EVIL GOUKEN!!!

then the bears all made a sensored beat down (massive) and all the kids characters joined in, (Santa, Rudolph, Tooth Fairy, Bugs Bunny, Easter Bunny, etc) but we all left and took a boat back to the nearest mainland.

the island afterward had dissappeared and was no more to be seen. Neither was Pinky of the Brain. It looked like their plan had foiled. And who knows what happened to Akuma or (Evil) Gouken? Maybe they escaped? Maybe they didn't.

So this part of the story ends with us all back at square one, and just waiting for the next great evil to arise that we could try and vanquish.

Man dis is A nice Writtin
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:47 am

O_O now that was a story Lol

so if were back to square one does that mean everyone is gonna keep tryin to
break my cars again cause if thats the case i ain't gonna buy no more lol
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:57 am

lmao@ luna. got damn skillz u den tld da hole story yo damn self. makes me nt wana even continue it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm

is the story over... afro
Back to top Go down
Newskillz
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newskillz

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:35 pm

carebears win. fatality
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:01 pm

O_O
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:15 pm

bwahaha.....carebears r for fruit loops.....and my faggot ryu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:36 pm

and then i walk in2 killaseasons room as hes sitting there yelling and squatting trying to go supersaiyan and say wtf u doing man? i cud hear u making those strange noises all the way from newzealand bro
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:53 pm

lol u ease-droppin? den he uses his super-sayians powers on ironman 1st for comin in2 his room. SO SHALL HE PAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:57 pm

and then killa realises that im ironman and that his attacks just bounce off my armour and i forgive him cos hes fam and we start hunting that bear again cos we saw its awesome fighting skillz and we wantd 2 see if its gud enuff 2 join ~LOK~
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:15 am

lol wow.
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:39 am

^ and dats wat killa said XD
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:29 pm

lmao.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:54 am

lolololol roflcopter lmaonase
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:57 am

Huh? Lol then Newborn Got Confused
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:31 pm

........den newborn stops puttin wat he does in real life, into da story.........
Back to top Go down
Newskillz
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newskillz

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:14 pm

then snuggles the bear came and said, "Yall done f'd up messing with my Bear friends ealier!"

then wooped out a machete and started chasin killa newborn and iron.

Lets start a story!! - Page 4 Snuggles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets start a story!!   Lets start a story!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets start a story!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next