Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue175/200!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue175/200!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty
PostSubject: !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:42 am

Lol.! Finally I am able to get back on.! The sucky part is that my time on the CPU has been deducted.! So I'll be on the same as usual in the morning and throughout the afternoon but not in the evening time unless my Aunt is sleep.! Since she says I'm the blame to some of what happened to the laptop because I'm on it so much.! Because of that I have decided not to be on while she is around.!Other than that, I'm pretty much back in business.! Yayyyyyyyyy.! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ILikeBlood
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue225/225!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue225/225!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:35 pm

cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue185/200!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue188/200!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Wow that was fast.
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Lol.! Yeah.! I wish it was faster.! Hahaha.! I hated not being able to get on.! Now my Aunt acting funny over the thing now.! She stayed home today so I wasn't on at all this morning or afternoon.! Sad I only get on when she's not here or when she's sleep.! Her POOPY HEAD.! Lol.!
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue185/200!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue186/200!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:12 pm

right ......
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue188/200!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 am

Oh trust im going through the same ish as you right now.
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 am

Sad.! I really can't wait until I get my Laptop on Christmas.! I can't stand funny acting people.! When I go to my mothers for thanks giving I wanna see if I can bribe her to give me my Laptop now.! Waiting another month is going to be irritating.! I wanna be on here as much as possible.! I hate in-activeness.! I refuse to fade away during this time of need.! SMH.!
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:44 am

@HK: Lol.! I don't know what kind of "right..........." That was but it didn't seem like a good one.! Haha.! Hmm......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!.!.!.!.I'M BACK.!.!.!.!
Page 1 of 1