Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post all your favorite games here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake
Allies
Allies
Drake

Post all your favorite games here Empty
PostSubject: Post all your favorite games here   Post all your favorite games here I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 am

I got bored so i made this. I aint active that much cause im gettin hurt badly. But im back so wuts poppin. Everyone in this clan has to have a favorite game from top to bottom. It can be from any catagorie:

Racing

Sports

Fighting

Anime related

Destruction

Other

Im gonna post a few here i like, (Need for speed underground 2, Halo reach, Modern warfare 2, NBA 2K9, WWE SVR 2009, Destruction Killers, Gamblers of the Moon, Streetfighter 4, SUPER Streetfighter 4, 2 Criminals one gun).

Rules: No sexual shit, Post a minimum of 10 games, Do not make lies, Tell them why you like it.

Expectations: Post your favorite games from only up to 10, and tell why you like it, Make sure its full descriptioned

(This will close in 1 month)
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Post all your favorite games here Left_bar_bleue185/200Post all your favorite games here Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Post all your favorite games here Left_bar_bleue180/200Post all your favorite games here Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

PostSubject: Re: Post all your favorite games here   Post all your favorite games here I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Hmm. I like and own all Dragonballz games cuz im too pr0 at them.

WWE games are pretty fun. i have 06 and 10 lol
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Post all your favorite games here Left_bar_bleue250/250Post all your favorite games here Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Post all your favorite games here Left_bar_bleue250/250Post all your favorite games here Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Post all your favorite games here   Post all your favorite games here I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm

U said post y u like the game but I didn't see u do it XD
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
~LOK~Falcon
Allies
Allies
~LOK~Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Post all your favorite games here   Post all your favorite games here I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:06 am

Oh cool, my favourite games include Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Street Fighter, Tekken, Zelda, Mortal Kombat, COD (xD), Halo, DBZ, Pokemon haha.

Final Fantasy - Without fail the story changes, the graphics are cool, I've always been a Final fantasy fan Smile

Kingdom Hearts - Includes Final fantasy characters, has it's own story, I like the soundtracks and it has it's own unique feel.

Street Fighter - Just a classic that is loved by any gamer in their lives.

Tekken - I grew up playing this game, and as a result I'll take any chance to play it Smile

Zelda - I like this game because it's hard and actually gave me a challenge when I was like 13 >.< The soundtracks are cool, and also I grew up playing this with HK2401 aint that right bro?

Mortal Kombat - This game is really cool, I think the abilities are wicked, all the characters have their own feel + who cant forget about FATALITY!

COD - Just an action game, with doesn't bore as long as you get a nuke in online mode xD

Halo - Probably one of the most complicated games I have run into, campaign mode is hard, but I just try try again Smile

DBZ - Dragon Ball Z has always been a personal favourite of mine, even when I was little I used to run home just to watch Goku give Freiza an ass whooping xD I'm a DBZ fan and I guess I understand the feel of actually playing the games.

Pokemon - This is a good game especially on the DS and the Gameboy, well one thing is for sure the majority of the time, the pokemon change, and the difficulty gets harder, more secrets, more hidden pokemon, a good storylike, who doesnt like pokemon? Smile
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Post all your favorite games here Left_bar_bleue180/200Post all your favorite games here Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Post all your favorite games here   Post all your favorite games here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Closed and moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post all your favorite games here   Post all your favorite games here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post all your favorite games here
Page 1 of 1