Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]

Go down 
+9
Born_Jr
~NG~Spinal
-(Menace)-
Aneya
(~Lunatic~)
Jay
~NG~KillaSeason
Newborn
(~High~Roller~)
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue185/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue180/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty
PostSubject: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Char Divisions: 12, 6 maximum in each.
Winner of each char division gets color for that character and banner And Custom title on forum if Lunatic agrees.
One Person can sign up for up to 4 different divisions.

Then, using the same char, match-ups are made with the 1st place of each division, and the runner ups, randomized of course.

People in the same division fight the others as much as possible.
Post wins and losses.

24 contenders, 12 matchups, then 6, then 3, then the 3 finalists have 3 fights, if one beats the other 2 best of 2, he advances, then the other 2 have best of 3 for the other spot.

Last matchup:1 on 1 best of 5. Winner is champ. (duh) and gets Custom title, banner, and 3 colors.

loser - runner up, gets banner, and 2 colors

the other guy that lost in the triple threat semis gets a banner and one color.

Ryu Division:
1.~NG~Spinal
2.~NG~KillaSeason
3.~LOK~Reborn
4.Aneya
5.Ryu_X33
6.-(MeNaCe)-

Ken Division:
1.~NG~KillaSeason
2.~LOK~Jay
3.~LOK~Reborn
4.Aneya
5.CrowStyles
6.Ryu_X33

Akuma Division:
1.~LOK~Jay
2.~LOK~Reborn
3.CrowStyles
4.-(MeNaCe)-
5.HK2401
6.Crypt92

Cyclops Division:
1._Newborn
2.Crypt92
3.SmileyLRz
4._-Rashiznit-

Wolverine Division:
1.Crypt92
2.SmileyLRz
3.Manifico
4.Fiya

Chun-Li Division:
1.~LOK~Roller
2._Newborn_
3.(~Lunatic~)
4.Aneya
5.HK2401

Bison Division:
1.~LOK~Roller
2.~LOK~Jay
3._-Rashiznit-

Juggernaut Division:
1.~LOK~Roller
2.(~Lunatic~)
3.CrowStyles

Iron Man Division:
1._Newborn_
2.Fiya
3.~LOK~Roller

Spiderman Division:
1.~NG~KillaSeason
2.CrowStyles
3._-Rashiznit-
4.Fiya

Sentinel Division:
1._Newborn_
2._-Rashiznit-
3.~LOK~Roller
Manifico
5.Fiya

Sakura Division:
1.~LOK~Reborn
2.(~Lunatic~)
3.Aneya
4.HK2401
5._Newborn_
6.Manifico

Colors Given by Lok's own, (~Master_Cole~).

Banners by the LOK Designers.

Suprises to be told later. drunken

Last edited by (~High~Roller~) on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue225/225Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue225/225Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 pm

_Newborn_

Cyclops

Sentinel

Ironman

Chun
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue185/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue188/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:57 pm

man u no our clan owns all if they cn do a tourney dis awesome. sign me up.

Divisions: Ryu, Ken, and Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue180/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Glad yall like it.

Newborn, although i said 3 to reg for, ill let it slide so we can make sure to get all spots filled.
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Oh my bad guys didnt really read dat part must of scan it
Back to top Go down
Jay
Allies
Allies
Jay

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue170/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue170/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Ken, Akuma, and Bison plz o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:29 pm

~LOK~Reborn

Ryu
Akuma
Sakura
Ken
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue250/250Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue250/250Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Divisions:chun li, sak. juggy
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Aneya

Division -

Chun
Saku
Ryu
Ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 am

ryu
Ken
Akuma
Spiderman
Juggernaut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:29 am

Ryu_X33
Ryu ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 am

wow alot of people lol good luck Smile Love of the King
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue188/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:05 pm

lol crowstyles u entered 5 divisions.
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:45 pm

^ True. And with all these regisrations, ill pick the 4 with the least people.

Ken Division Closed.
Back to top Go down
-(Menace)-
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm

put me in ryu division and akuma.
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Ryu Division Closed.
Back to top Go down
~NG~Spinal
Allies
Allies

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:27 am

sign me up for ken ryu and akuma
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:07 am

Read above.

Ken and ryu are closed. pick others.
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 am

any sent ironman or cyclops? :\
Back to top Go down
Born_Jr
Champion
Champion
Born_Jr

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue175/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue175/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Any Wolvy or IronMan
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Left_bar_bleue186/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:03 am

Put me in , akuma , Chun li and sakura ...... since my ken division is closed Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:04 pm

ign- ~LOK~smileyLRz
character- ryu or w.e
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Akuma
Cyclops
wolfi
ryu(if still open)

Crypt92
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:45 am

ill be cyc wolf and akuma too Smile
Back to top Go down
rashiznit
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
rashiznit

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:30 pm

spiderman sent bison cyc

_-rashiznit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next