Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn

Go down 
+2
Newborn
Aneya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue225/225Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue225/225Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn   Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 pm

We sure need a meeting for all this things happening on this chat. I am not sure, if everything is still working fine.
i want a conference. give the time when you all are free.
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn   Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

I am free most of the time so just give me a day time and ill b dere
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue185/200Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue188/200Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn   Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:05 pm

well include me bcuz i have sum agendas i think we shud focus on.....besides the chat.
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue185/200Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue186/200Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn   Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm

maybe i am not too sure but ........ The whole chat situation seems under control i heard about the brawl that happened ....

Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue250/250Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue250/250Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn   Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:47 pm

~LOK~HK2401 wrote:
maybe i am not too sure but ........ The whole chat situation seems under control i heard about the brawl that happened ....

what he said everything seem to be goin ok now But if yall still wanna do this
then well have this talk on msn

and @ killa sure u can be apart of it just make sure u on msn when it happning
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn   Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:29 pm

~LOK~HK2401 wrote:

There are still some problems with the chat..
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue180/200Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Left_bar_bleue180/200Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn   Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:44 am

problems even when i am gone??wow
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn   Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 am

she put this before u left
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn   Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Luna, Loco, and Newborn
Page 1 of 1