Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Opinion About Not Recruiting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:25 am

After they said that we are not recruiting, Dragan made a comment that we not recruiting because we don't wanna be called the new XA. Well, my opinion is first of all, is XA is not noob and hated because it is big, but because they have no tryouts , full of noobs and thier leader just spamms with Juggernaught. So i don't feel we have to stop recruiting potentially good people just because some noobs will call us new XA. We can be bigger if we want to, or not. Its not that I disagree that we stop recruiting its that i disagree that we do it because of XA. Besides, many of us use our old accs so we wont be flooding rooms with our tags like xa bafoons. Does anyone agree?

Naughtlander.
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue185/200My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue186/200My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 am

not really , when we decided on no recruiting it was for many reasons , Being XA was one of them ,

however the more important reason for this is:

ng killaseason cannot keep track on who is or who is not in the clan , we need to safe guard ~LOK~ against fake people.

Also if a clan has too many people in it it gets very tricky , Look at RD right now , before they had 100s of members now they are only 10 members or something , and you see non of them online .........
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue180/200My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue180/200My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:06 am

hey u know why they never on?rd's i mean coz they have own lifes and got no time coz of graduation and college and shit
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue250/250My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue250/250My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 pm

the reason we stop recruitin is cause it time to see who is loyal and who
is really gonna stay in the clan (i'm not sayin yall gonna leave ) if we have
to many members most of our members will feel that they not inportant in the
clan and u kno everyone wanna feel useful when they join a clan no one
wants to feel like they ain't helpin out, also have a big clan is hard to keep
a track on all the members cause sum members lie about bein in the clan
for ex. ~LOK~Thunder (btw he not DarkThunder) is one guy who lied about
bein in lok if u ask him who recruited him he'll give u a different name every
time u ask, also if they so many members u never kno who ur allie or member
ask there was 3 time when i though someone was a member and they
really wasn't .

so we not stopin just because of the title XA, we stopin cause we gotta
get this clan together and find out who in the clan and who not in the clan
and who need to be Kick out the clan for being inactive (~LOK~Rise will be
keepin an eye on all inactive member on this site so if ur inactive he will let
me kno and out u go, If u are inactive gor more then 3 weeks then out u go
unless u post/pm ur reason )

so thats pretty much it
PS. with all this writing i'm doin i'm startin to feel like Newskillz LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue185/200My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue188/200My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:28 pm

u all bring up sum gud points.....bt deze r my reasons y i called da Break Of Recruitting:

1. we have enough members for da time being. and now is da time to srt picking LOK's 1st Trainers. so we cn train all da members we got. it shud now b mandatory for ALL r members to train regularly with the characters da r most weak with along with da ppl da r gud at usin so we cn improve r skills and improve r chances of winning more Clan Battles.

2. with all deze ppl in da clan now, it gets harder and harder to watch ova every1. we mite b among sum clan hoppers, posers, and inactive members as i speak *or type* deze words. it doesnt get easier, as we keep recruittin a person, to run a clan. so until r member's list decreases, we wont b recruittin anymore members for a wile. only da leaders have da power to bypass my call. ONLY THE LEADERS. so if u c sum1 dat worth joinin r clan, speak to 1 of the 3 leaders: ~LOK~Loco, (~Lunatic~). or JackThe_Ripper.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:37 am

yeah i get it I was just saying we shouldnt base our clans decsitions on what other people thiink. Although if all this is true who de fux recruited zane?? Lmao i kept asking if he is a real member cuz i didnt know sorry zane bro. I thought we stopped recruiting. Lolz even i was recruited during the ban! But im awesome so its kool Very Happy.

If u gonna ban ban something atleast stop doing it lolz.
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:18 am

i gave HK2401 the pk to recruited zane and zane was recruited a day befored killa ban recruiting (i think) XD
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue186/200My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 am

that right luna , Zane was recruited before the ban was put in place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 am

having a title like xa is nowhere in this clan. i know having a big clan can make you guys losse track thats true. but thing is xa was a good clan that died because after me and warfox left because the leader said he is stepping down and giving leadership to vet. me and warfox was top 2 in xa.when vet got leadership he said the new rule was to defeat anyone even if you have to use restricted moves. thats when they went after warfox saying he was a traitor. when they came after me, vet told em that they wouldnt beat me. so i challenge vet and beat him and his juggernaut. he ask me to come back and still i said no. He wanted me to join because i was a mod. when my lil bro started playing the game they went after him. he said he joined xa. they asked him for my pass to my mod acc but he said he doesnt know. warfox quited sfo because of vet. so each time i saw vet i go after him. because he ruined the clan. so me and warfox know that vet bought the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 am

am in this clan for a reason. i want to see this clan be a better clan. the thing about big clans is that soon the will be no one left to fight. so know who is active. if yo can get it down to at least 20 that will help out. most of the pll join for colors and not skillz.
also i can give colors just to let you know. am not hiding anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:23 am

lmao zane
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
My Opinion About Not Recruiting Left_bar_bleue188/200My Opinion About Not Recruiting Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:46 pm

woah.....we jus bared witness to part of the History Of XA. awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Opinion About Not Recruiting   My Opinion About Not Recruiting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Opinion About Not Recruiting
Page 1 of 1