Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A argument between me and (True_King)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
A argument between me and (True_King) Left_bar_bleue180/200A argument between me and (True_King) Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:
A argument between me and (True_King) Left_bar_bleue180/200A argument between me and (True_King) Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

A argument between me and (True_King) Empty
PostSubject: A argument between me and (True_King)   A argument between me and (True_King) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:19 pm

k a fight btween k letz say an argument sprung up
i was palying sfo with true_king the so called mod of our forum and i lost very close and said "BItch" coz i was pissed and joked ..(since i always joke like that...Luna knows that 2 well) and he started threatning me that he will ban me frm the forum now what is the valid reason for a ban its not that i insulted him but he took it to heart and cant take a joke then that is suppose to be my problem and i should keep my mouth shut coz i am just a member and he is a goddamn mod i wont take this shit man i want justice and at the end he dragged aneya in between saying:Example if aneya was here and she beat u then u said her what u said and she took it 2 heart what will u do?"
i told well she wont take it to heart coz she knows me well to use such language and even if she did take it 2 her heart i would apologise and she will forgive and not threathen me " he said "lol matter close" now how cranky is that huh?that why u should not make idiots the mod of a forum............ someone sensible WONT DO THAT and not drag a girl..

and jus coz he is the mod he is trying to be like nferno666 and he says he isnt being like one

the thing that pissed me off was dragging innocent aneya in between our argument now this matter cant be just left......... 2 day he did that 2 me next he will do it someone else

JUSTICE BE DONE!!!!!!

i tried to apologise and he wont take it
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
A argument between me and (True_King) Left_bar_bleue250/250A argument between me and (True_King) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
A argument between me and (True_King) Left_bar_bleue250/250A argument between me and (True_King) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

A argument between me and (True_King) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A argument between me and (True_King)   A argument between me and (True_King) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:27 am

iight first off u should've have just pm me the problem and not post it cause that
just causes more problem
second u should let him get to kno u before playin around with him like that .
and if True_king is readin this Crypt92 does play around alot just like most
of all the members here in the clan,

this topic is close for more talk about this topic, U or True_King or
anyone one else in the clan can pm me and i will take care of it KK

- IT Luna XD
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com

A argument between me and (True_King)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Of The King :: Old Stuff :: Closed Discussions-
Jump to: