Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOK's DAILY NEWS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
LOK's  DAILY NEWS Left_bar_bleue225/225LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
LOK's  DAILY NEWS Left_bar_bleue225/225LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:27 am

THis just in the Son of the Satan named Johnny Mess is born. With powers unimaginable Satan sent his son of Destruction to earth to finish a job he knew he couldn't do........KILL SPAWN!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
LOK's  DAILY NEWS Left_bar_bleue250/250LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
LOK's  DAILY NEWS Left_bar_bleue250/250LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:13 am

Lmao only u
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:29 pm

this just in, in todays news LOK Loco was atk by Evil ryu
somebody felt the demon lol!
Back to top Go down
~LOK~Loco
LEADER
LEADER
~LOK~Loco

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:18 am

ohh yea that bish made sure i couldent see with that Demon but this just in i am a fking sexi beast and then a monster pwned me and made me look like whoopie goldburg so now i am a hippe with braids ='( and on the other news FCK chu lunatic! =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Twinthelover
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 am

This just in, Dora got caught by the immigration police......she was seen in a forest with nothing else but a backpack and a map. Reporters say she has a syndrome where she talks to materials, animals, and to air. She claims the air are people to help guide to get to her destination. Where is she now you ask?, in a mental home in a straight jacket screaming,"Swiper don't Swipe me"....
This is LuneyTunes with the LOK's Daily News, back to you Lunatic
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:42 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Lmfao!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:45 pm

This just in, the notorious F.A.G or otherwise known as Barney, was on trial today after finding his basement full of chained up children from ages 7 and under. Inspectoor Scrotum thought that is was too suspicious to be around too many children with know parents around. This is what that fag dinosaur had to say, "Folks, Parents, and especially children.........I LOVE YOU"....thats all we could tell you now, the rest was too contraversal. will that asshole be guilty or not.......he better fucking be
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:22 pm

.............wow
Back to top Go down
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 pm

This just on the Barney trial.....with his lawyer Harvey Birdman this case seems harder than ever, who knows what will happen next......this is LuneyTunes with the LOK Daily news
Back to top Go down
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 pm

This just in, justice was not served in the court today because Barney was found NOT GUILTY I guess they let him go like they did with Micheal Jackson and OJ, just so you kno we will pay more attention like Jews on pennies
I'm LuneyTunes with the Daily news
Back to top Go down

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 pm

This just in spongebob is no longer a square pants!He is a sick pants!he now kills every thing in sight!We recently discovered sandy taking drugs while listening to slow ride she then threw up blood.While spongebob and patrick were waiting 4 sandy to come out spongebob threw a rock at her window and her glass house broke.Squidward killed himself.he was found dead next to his house.Patrick said he was hungry so spongebob went to the Krust Cock to go make him something.He stabbed a customer with his spatula in the forehead then chopped his head off and put it in the Krabby Patty.When he went to go give it to Patrick he said he wasn't hungry anymore.Spongebob asked why.Patrick said because he ate some of Squidward's dead body.Spongebob then threw his Krabby Patty away and both got eatten by a shark!Im ~LOK~NightViper with the daily news.
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked ...... affraid
Back to top Go down

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:40 pm

This just in Lunatic will have nightmares
Back to top Go down
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:57 am

This just in THE DEADLIEST WARRIOR-
Yup I can't wait if ur a fan of the show then neither can u wait for this downloadable game, this game is 1200 Microsoft points on xbox, so far it's only for that platform. What sucks is it's only 8 characters so it's definitly not a retail game. But the game is one of the most reslistic sword fighting game there is...and I don't mean graphic wise, the game is basically ran on real simulations whereone fight could take about 5 seconds, NO FOOLING u could chop body parts off and lose massive blood, but if ur smart u could still comeback with a spear to the head and win quick matches but fatal and realistic. There are 8 characters 7 from season 1 and 1 from the new one they each have a speacial move 3 weopons and their fighting instinct. From what I know so far the Spartan Warrior is definitely in it as for the ninja and knight as well, u could play story mode, vs, or online battle rank or unrank matches, this game is highly recorded by real fighters with all their techniques skills and agility to make this game One hell of a ride. This game is also a game to shoe it's anyones fight..so it all comes down to WHO IS THE DEADLIEST
Back to top Go down
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:20 am

This just in-
Batman Arkam Asylum 2......Awsome it's awsome if u haven't played the first one then godbless you but for those of you who have yes Joker returns but this time Gotham is under his control and he looks old and rusty because after what happened in the first..I'm not sure but TwoFace may be a part of it but I hope so.....this time u actually fight the riddler instead of solving his gay riddles lol, penguin may also be confirmed. One charater that's debatable is robin the odds are very thin with him. The creators wants this batman series the dark knight he is with the solo act thing going on, but fans demanded the boywonder so it's a hard decision we don't know yet..will batman gets his sidekick which no1 knows y a 30 year old guy would wanna fight crime with a kid in his tights but I guess that's y robin went to the titans lol idk u tell me
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:14 am

Lol nice and i hate the riddle
Back to top Go down
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 am

Lol u played the first
Back to top Go down
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:37 am

This just in-
CAN SOCKS CURE CANCER??!!?!!?......REPORTERS SAY no!!, they can't...

-Stay tuned for more LOK's Daily News
Back to top Go down

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:09 pm

lol lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:06 am

This just in, if applied correctly socks CAN cure cancer, i tried it on my dog and the cancer was cured! ... but he died of suffocation...
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:09 pm

O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOK's  DAILY NEWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOK's DAILY NEWS   LOK's  DAILY NEWS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOK's DAILY NEWS
Page 1 of 1