Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~LOK~Loco
LEADER
LEADER
~LOK~Loco

Character sheet
Loyalty :
this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Left_bar_bleue250/250this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Left_bar_bleue250/250this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Empty
PostSubject: this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*   this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

This is where we decide to see which clans are good and we become partners with or clan that many of us dislike and wont bond or allow in this clan at all
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Twinthelover

PostSubject: Re: this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*   this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 pm

i think its fair everybody hates XA? lol.
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Left_bar_bleue185/200this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Left_bar_bleue188/200this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*   this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 pm

lol yea lander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*   this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 pm

i think ink is a decent clan =O
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Left_bar_bleue185/200this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Left_bar_bleue188/200this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*   this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:08 pm

i didnt no da stil existed.
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Left_bar_bleue186/200this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*   this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:38 pm

i think we all agree NG is one of our allies right ?
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*   this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:43 pm

well duh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*   this where our allies and enemies go *other clans* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this where our allies and enemies go *other clans*
Page 1 of 1