Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here   Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:00 am

Hi guys, This is Ashuracruxz aka LOK~Ashuracruxz Twisted Evil
Glad to be part of this clan and thanks to NGkilla for the invitation. Looking forward to learn more from all you sfo veterens cheers
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Left_bar_bleue250/250Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Left_bar_bleue250/250Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here   Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:46 am

iight man welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Left_bar_bleue185/200Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Left_bar_bleue188/200Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here   Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:22 pm

no prob man. u ot skillz so i had to throw u n da clan. lol. welcome man.
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Left_bar_bleue185/200Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Left_bar_bleue186/200Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here   Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:43 am

Hey welcome to the clan friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here   Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone~ Ashuracruxz here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Of The King :: Old Stuff :: Closed Discussions-
Jump to: