Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get LOK on its Feet Proposal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rashiznit
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
rashiznit

Get LOK on its Feet Proposal Empty
PostSubject: Get LOK on its Feet Proposal   Get LOK on its Feet Proposal I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Hello yall rash here well i think its time to make changes to get lok on its feet and back up active and running all i hear is every talk bout we need to do this and we need to that that stop talkin and lets get to work here s my proposal on wat i think needs to change to get is up

1. require all clan members to play on clan tags on sfo to show activeness and loyalty
2.massive tryouts i wanna see alot of lok tryouts in the severs
3. recuting of decent/teachable fighters
4.clan site updates
5.more activitys
6.we need to give people somthin to looks forward to somthin to keep them here loyal but not bored..

any other ideas post dem here but let me kno wat yall think this is just a start
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Get LOK on its Feet Proposal Left_bar_bleue250/250Get LOK on its Feet Proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Get LOK on its Feet Proposal Left_bar_bleue250/250Get LOK on its Feet Proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Get LOK on its Feet Proposal   Get LOK on its Feet Proposal I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:55 pm

U put 5 twice what happen to 6 XP

I'll edit this with my thoughts later.

Edit- when recruiting a member make
Sure they kno how to use the forum
Cause some members be active but
They just DK how to post on topic

Last edited by (~Lunatic~) on Thu May 12, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Get LOK on its Feet Proposal Left_bar_bleue185/200Get LOK on its Feet Proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Get LOK on its Feet Proposal Left_bar_bleue188/200Get LOK on its Feet Proposal Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Get LOK on its Feet Proposal   Get LOK on its Feet Proposal I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:47 am

^Lol I just noticed that when you said it. Where the hell is 6? But yea of course im in agreement. I would love to see alot of this go down.
Back to top Go down
rashiznit
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
rashiznit

PostSubject: Re: Get LOK on its Feet Proposal   Get LOK on its Feet Proposal I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:27 pm

well if everyone is agreein than ill start trying to get things in affect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get LOK on its Feet Proposal   Get LOK on its Feet Proposal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get LOK on its Feet Proposal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Of The King :: Old Stuff :: Closed Discussions-
Jump to: