Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L.o.K Appreciation

Go down 
+5
(~Lunatic~)
METAKNIGHT242
Newborn
~LOK~CraziiLegz
CHEFCheesecake
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CHEFCheesecake
The Cheesecake
The Cheesecake
CHEFCheesecake

Character sheet
Loyalty :
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue170/200 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)
Fighting Skillz:
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue170/200 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:16 am

- - - - - - - - -

Hello all, some of you might not know me that well since your either:
A) A new recruit.
or
B) I was never around long enough to introduce myself.

So I'm going to take this opportunity to properly introduce myself without the Shits and Giggles that I'm most known for around the clan sight.

I'm ChefCheesecake (A.k.a Chef). I've been with this clan since since it took off in its first creation. I only created a full fledged account when it's recreation took place. Though not as well known as Lunatic and Loco I was still the only three amongst us that stood in the peanut gallery relaxing as they went on about their clan battles. Since then I've seen the ups and downs, the good and the bad this clans had.

With Loco's leave and Lunatic left being the sole leader, the clan has undergone a lot of changes. I've seen people come ( ex: CraziiLegz. High Roller. jdmcoupe91. METAKNIGHT24.) and some go ( ex. Jay. Rise of Mike. Formerly Newborn. ) and all the while Lunatic having to organize the mess that was caused because of previous actions and new problems that were caused by newer fellows. It's a lot of stress that one person has to deal with and it's expected of him to resolve it because of his position. The dedication this one person has to our "Family" is nothing short of phenomenal.

This Topic is not only for me Family but for you as well. Show your appreciation to anyone or anything this clan has given you . Speak your mind and voice because no one else will speak it for you. Newer members are more then welcome to comment.

Though I've said it already I'll say it again, I appreciate the clan leader and my close friend Lunatic. Without a keyboard behind his words and only a cell phone to make a list of major decision I give recognition to his dedication and over all love for the clan. Keep doing what your doing, I know this clan has it share of problems and dealing with them all with just a cell isn't the easiest thing but this "family" goes through those problems together. We just have to remember our leaders position sometimes.

You don't have to deal with the shit alone/ Amor de Rey

L.o.K Appreciation Green-10
- - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue175/200 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue175/200 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:11 am

Awe.! This is soooo BEAUTIFUL.! Crying or Very sad It's so much I would love to say but I'm speechless at the moment and trying to keep from writing a huge chapter.! Then again.....Man I love you guys so much it makes no sense at all.! You all truly don't know know how much I do.! I pray for you all every day and night I got to church.! When I pray for you guys I pray hard.! And if I know someone needs special prayer I pray even more for them.! I will continue to pray and encourage my Family until the end.! PERIOD.! If you don't want me to pray I'm still going to do it anyway.! Lol.! I'm always here for you all if you need me.! There's different ways we all can get in contact with me.! Some of you have my number some of you don't.! Call me some time.! If you don't, don't be afraid to ask for it.! I won't bite.! Stop being so homophobic.! Lol.! We are all family and we should have nothing to be ashamed of.! We have our ups and downs, our smiles and frowns.! But every time we always came out on top.! No matter what happened.! I promise to never leave you guys.! The only way for me to be separated from any of you is if you leave me.! I'm completely grounded into this Family and will continue to grow my roots into it.! Love you guys.! It may be hard, and this may be a virtual home for SFO players; but this is a lot more.! This is a place for us to come together as family and build a relationship with each other so we can continue to stand.! We are not like all of these other silly clan that die right after they open.! We are a TRUE clan that is more than just fun and games, but Family and Friends as well.! As long as the King is holding himself together, he is holding his us all together as well.! Luna may not be here as much as he wants but I know he is making an effort to do what he can, when he can.! We are all together for a reason.! I don't care what anyone says WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT IN LIFE.! WE WILL BE WHAT WE WANT TO BE IN LIFE.! I pray blessings and prosperity over everyone in the clan whether you're a believer or not.! (^_^)

I'll cut it short for now.! "To be continued if needed"

"Peace, Love and LOK"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ILikeBlood
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue225/225 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue225/225 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:00 am

I like that alot bro great motivating speech
Back to top Go down
METAKNIGHT242
Champion
Champion
METAKNIGHT242

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:48 am

cool nice to meet u chef
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue250/250 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue250/250 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:15 am

O.o kinda shock to see chef post this,

I feel the love XP
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:51 am

There is a lot of it.! LOL.! (^_^)
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue185/200 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue188/200 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 pm

My turn! I appreciate Cripplez, Luna, Heavy, Dragan and HK2. Known Luna ever since our NG days and been real cool ever since. He has been leading this clan on his own and has been really showing us that he is a man of his word and that he loves this clan more than anyone. Dragan and HK2, I remember it was just us and a couple more in our little clan LorD and because we merged with LOK, we are still a family. Smile
Heavy because I recruited him and I see his eagerness to fight has grown and his high activity as well. Cant help but respect him. And last but surely not least we have our high octane member Crazzilegs (I call him Cripplez). Always keeping a smile and bringing everyone a little happiness. Motivating and encouraging. And hella funny. And very dedicated despite his situation with his computer. He still trys to fight on SFO. Now that gets you alot of respect broham.

And to everyone else in LOK, I appreciate you guys too. I am lucky to have you guys. Lucky to finally have a clan/family that doesnt die. LOK Love of the King
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:24 pm

*Tears* My eyes got a bit watery.! Lol.! I feel special.! Now I actually feel like I'm
a good person and not so insecure about it all the time because of the many
mistakes I make.! Let me stop before I start writing.! LOL.! So I'll make this quick.! Thanks Brosky.! You are AWESOME.! Very Happy Haha.!
Back to top Go down
Masta_Of_Ramen
Masta_Of_Ramen

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 am

Well I see i was wrong about this clan .. I'm a man with a LOTTTTTTT of pride .

I would like to say sorry for writing that "Alrighty Then" post and I must learn to know people before i judge them. To see ChefCheeseCake to take all his time to write down this .. shows his true intentions and dedication to this clan. I commend you for it and hope you one day be the top dogg of this clan.

Back to top Go down
CHEFCheesecake
The Cheesecake
The Cheesecake
CHEFCheesecake

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:08 pm

The very least I could say is thank you Ramen.

Welcome to the clan by the way.
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue185/200 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue180/200 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:14 pm

I was recognized :'D

Lol Nice speech chef!
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
 L.o.K Appreciation Left_bar_bleue188/200 L.o.K Appreciation Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Yea you were Roller but I wasnt. And I was his damn campaign manager. Lol
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:17 pm

great appreciation killaseason bro
Back to top Go down
CHEFCheesecake
The Cheesecake
The Cheesecake
CHEFCheesecake

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:59 pm

Yet, I'm not Co-Leader Killa.....

Back to top Go down
rashiznit
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
rashiznit

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:54 am

i dont feel loved *tear*
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Awe. I love you bro. (^_^)
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:09 pm

CHEFCheesecake wrote:
Yet, I'm not Co-Leader Killa.....

Haha The fact that I tried doesnt qualify???
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:12 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L.o.K Appreciation Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.o.K Appreciation    L.o.K Appreciation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L.o.K Appreciation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Of The King :: Old Stuff :: Closed Discussions-
Jump to: