Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!

Go down 
+5
Techno
(~SmokinAces~)
-Dragan-
-KinG-
~LOK~CraziiLegz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue175/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue175/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty
PostSubject: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am

I won't be online much for a while either because of my Internet being down as well.! Thats why I haven't been on much.! I don't know when it's gonna start back working.! It's acting really stupid.! Right now I'm using an Android phone as a hotspot so I can get on the Internet on my Laptop.! So You all will see less of me for a little bit until this old hag call her Internet company.! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ILikeBlood
-KinG-
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 am

='(
Back to top Go down
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue225/225!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue225/225!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:06 am

Oh Sad noooooooooooooooo Sad i feel sorry for you bro Sad damn i hope it get fixed soon
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:34 am

Thanks Brosky.! Me too.! Sad Being without LOK is like losing a treasure you once held dear to your heart.! Well to me.! Might be some computer Internet crap to some people, but to this guy It's the total opposite.! I'm getting all mushy now.! I LOVE it here.! Hahaha.! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
(~SmokinAces~)
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:30 am

Yeah, i hope you fix right soon!
Back to top Go down
Techno
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Techno

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue170/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue165/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:34 am

Get back as soon as possible bro Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
-Dark_Zhade-
BANNED
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:41 am

I hope your internet gets fixed soon ! Smile
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue185/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue188/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Haha Old hag. Lol
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue185/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue186/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:45 pm

hehe , dont worry about it crazi .! , i'm sure you will be coming back to LOK very soon once your internet gets fixed .!

until then see you soon .!

i will carry on crazi text style .!
Back to top Go down
Techno
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Techno

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue170/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue165/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 am

^ Naah i will do the crazii style..!

This is Cool Beans.!
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue188/200!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:10 pm

Lmao....Yall fooling.
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Lol.! I love you guys.! So HILARIOUS.! It looks like I wasn't gone as long as I thought I would be.! My little brother fixed it.! Haha.! He reseted the router and the modem.! When I tried to fix it I couldn't find anything small enough to hit the reset button so I left it alone.! Lol.! I'm back now though.! (^_^) I missed you all even though I was gone for just a second.! Hahaha.!
Back to top Go down
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:29 pm

WB bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Thanks.! (^_^)
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue250/250!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Left_bar_bleue250/250!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 pm

As I was reading this I was thinking of
Something to say then as I scroll down
I notice ur already back so my reaction was
O.O now what to say ....hmm.............

I guess welcome back XP
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 pm

LOLLOL.! Awe.! Thanks.! I wish I could've known.! Hahaha.!
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:27 am

Closed & Moved.! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:35 am

Closed & Moved.! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!   !.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!.!.!.!.You All Will Be Seeing Less Of Me.!.!.!.!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Of The King :: Old Stuff :: Closed Discussions-
Jump to: