Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A way to up our game.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naughtlander
Naughtlander

A way to up our game. Empty
PostSubject: A way to up our game.   A way to up our game. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:45 am

I have found a sure fly way to up our game and give LOK an edge. My plan is to reduce our lag and maybe show us where our enemy is more clearly (cuz lag as we know just shows us where our enemy was years ago) You can increase your sfo peformance by doing the following:

1. Hit ctrl+alt+del and and hit open task manager( on some windows goes to task manager automatically)
2. Go to your procceses.
3. Look for you streetfighter online
4. Right-click and increase its CPU priority(usually to high because realtime might bring some hectic problems for the rest of you pc)
5. Make sure you have NO other windows open when you do this big problems can occur.
6. Either attempt to slighty increase GV's priority or to close it all together. GV and sfo might clash if sfo runs faster, and GV might kick you out.

Please note when you close a program it automatically restores its priority to normal which is why if you would like to run sfo in a higher priority you have to do these steps every time you open it again.

Any problems with these steps post them because there are alot of problems i can fix for you concerning raising priority but i did not put then all in this topic. This was alott of reasearch and work for me so i hope you make good use of and appreciate this post. Love of the King
Back to top Go down
Techno
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Techno

Character sheet
Loyalty :
A way to up our game. Left_bar_bleue170/200A way to up our game. Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)
Fighting Skillz:
A way to up our game. Left_bar_bleue165/200A way to up our game. Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)

PostSubject: Re: A way to up our game.   A way to up our game. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am

Thx for the advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
METAKNIGHT242
Champion
Champion
METAKNIGHT242

Character sheet
Loyalty :
A way to up our game. Left_bar_bleue175/200A way to up our game. Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
A way to up our game. Left_bar_bleue175/200A way to up our game. Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: A way to up our game.   A way to up our game. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 am

thanks for the advice NaughtLander and welcome to lok bro i play u a lot online im Heavy
Back to top Go down
~LOK~KenFlamez
Elite Member
Elite Member
~LOK~KenFlamez

Character sheet
Loyalty :
A way to up our game. Left_bar_bleue165/200A way to up our game. Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: A way to up our game.   A way to up our game. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:45 pm

i might try that
Back to top Go down
~LOK~CraziiLegz
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
~LOK~CraziiLegz

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: A way to up our game.   A way to up our game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:01 am

Closed & Moved.! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ILikeBlood
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A way to up our game.   A way to up our game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A way to up our game.
Page 1 of 1