Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok what the hell is wrong with king

Go down 
+3
rashiznit
(~SmokinAces~)
Exsol
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue180/200ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue180/200ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty
PostSubject: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 am

is this the way someone talks??luna u need to look into this he is doing this to everyone

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img263/741/69267798.png

what happened to basic rule 2??

"quote Lunatic

RULE 1:
NO CLAN HOPPING!!
RULE 2:
RESPECT EACH OTHER (BASIC)
RULE 3:
NO ASKING FOR SPONSORSHIP OR COLORS, THEY WILL BE GRANTED TO YOU IN TIME"

Back to top Go down
(~SmokinAces~)
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators

Character sheet
Loyalty :
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue175/200ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue175/200ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 am

Wth...Seriously, bad vibrations...
Back to top Go down
rashiznit
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
rashiznit

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:32 pm

gave him to much power someone needs to shut him downn
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue185/200ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue186/200ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm

King joined under the condition that luna would make King VIP , and in return king would strengthen the clan ( get involved in Cb)

desperate times comes to desperate measures fellow LOK members.... and it has come to a certain point in time , where the next couple of actions that happen in the clan will verify the survival or loss of LOK

and this is based on lunatic's activity as the only Leader of the clan .

Back to top Go down
METAKNIGHT242
Champion
Champion
METAKNIGHT242

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 pm

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:56 am

@Hk:dude i understand...but does he have to treat us like that.......and to hell he is strong...he just beat me coz i am rusty..and he almost has 1mm of life left in both matches and i got declined...and he edited his post in UG bfore the edited version was shown

it said "alphanote has been declined..he will be a peice of shiz for CB's and he will be owned for all the cb's placed....so goes for lok clan members..weak..."bfore i took a screenie he edited it....i dont like being treated that way nor does anyone...i used to trash talk but just for fun but never this serious....think about it and the reputation of lok coz of this guy
Back to top Go down
METAKNIGHT242
Champion
Champion
METAKNIGHT242

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:32 am

well said^
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue185/200ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue186/200ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:43 pm

i wont disagree with you bro , but why did you try to join another clan ? , i don't understand .
Back to top Go down
METAKNIGHT242
Champion
Champion
METAKNIGHT242

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 pm

well said my yung son^
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:33 am

lol fucker i joined lok not other clan.........i am off the roster in UG..since i am back i wanted to get back in there
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:33 pm

wait , you was trying out for LOK Roster ? , you should have come to me Luna told me i am also in charge of trying out UG roster people , and i know your good bro , dont worry i will sort this out Smile
Back to top Go down
METAKNIGHT242
Champion
Champion
METAKNIGHT242

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 pm

then put me on the roster@!@!@...-___-
Back to top Go down
jdmcoupe91
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 pm

King has always been an excessive flamer...
Luna the choice is yours bro but he WILL give us (( LoK )) a bad name sooner or later.

Trust me.
I'm almost sure everyone here doesn't like/ respect him.
His disrespect doesn't cover for his skill (( Because he is good... But there's no excuse ))
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue250/250ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
ok what the hell is wrong with king Left_bar_bleue250/250ok what the hell is wrong with king Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Wo wo wo wo wo wo o.o

I didn't kno any of this was even go down like that
I mean Jdm did come to me and told me king was
Getting out of hand but I didn't think like this
I'ma handel this, also crypt u should've came on
Msn and got me, also crypt u got ur spot on ug
If u didn't kno any other questions just get at
Me on msn
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:05 pm

~LOK~HK2401 wrote:
King joined under the condition that luna would make King VIP , and in return king would strengthen the clan ( get involved in Cb)

desperate times comes to desperate measures fellow LOK members.... and it has come to a certain point in time , where the next couple of actions that happen in the clan will verify the survival or loss of LOK

and this is based on lunatic's activity as the only Leader of the clan .

I just notice this^XD
u make it look like me and king made a deal
King wanted me to make him a VIP then he said
He'll Join I told him it don't work that way vip or
Spon has to be earned, and if u don't like it then
U don't have to join.

Anyway the problem has been handel any question
Get at me
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok what the hell is wrong with king   ok what the hell is wrong with king I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok what the hell is wrong with king
Page 1 of 1