Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving The Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~LOK~Falcon
Allies
Allies
~LOK~Falcon

Leaving The Clan Empty
PostSubject: Leaving The Clan   Leaving The Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm sorry to say that I'm leaving the clan, I have recently got to know almost everyone in the clan and actually made a fresh start on my life as LOK Falcon in SFO. I'm leaving because there's a lot on my mind, I have to concentrate on education as well, and if I am willing to stay in LOK I would do it truly with my heart and soul, but there's a lot going on in my life and sometimes you just have to leave things as they are and SFO is one of them.. It's been one hell of a ride in Love of the Kings, and my respect will always be given to all clan members. Even though I have been here for just over a month, I liked my stay here and the clan members dare I say are quite friendly and stimulate this clan for the better.

P.S. During my stay here I have begun to understand people as they are, Crypt, Dragan, Kenflames, Roller, Kindaru.. These are the people who have made a difference in my life during my stay in LOK and have always been quite welcoming and nice to other clan members.. Especially Dragan and Crypt whom I consider my bro's... They are both very valuable to LOK and are pillars supporting the community.. They have a lot of talent and in time will be the best that SFO has to offer...

Laters people, and hope to keep in touch with you all...

Peace - Falcon.
Back to top Go down
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Leaving The Clan Left_bar_bleue225/225Leaving The Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Leaving The Clan Left_bar_bleue225/225Leaving The Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Leaving The Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Clan   Leaving The Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 pm

we will miss you bro,its your choise,folow the way with your heart,do what you think is right and is the best,you will be welcome in here at anytime if you decide to come back
Back to top Go down
Jay
Allies
Allies
Jay

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Leaving The Clan Left_bar_bleue170/200Leaving The Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Leaving The Clan Left_bar_bleue170/200Leaving The Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)

Leaving The Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Clan   Leaving The Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Aight bro pce. GL on your future endeavors. I'm only sorry i didn't get to know u a bit more D:
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Leaving The Clan Left_bar_bleue180/200Leaving The Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Leaving The Clan Left_bar_bleue180/200Leaving The Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Leaving The Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Clan   Leaving The Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am

see ya man...gl in life and hope u rock life as u did on sfo^^

Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Leaving The Clan Left_bar_bleue250/250Leaving The Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Leaving The Clan Left_bar_bleue250/250Leaving The Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Leaving The Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Clan   Leaving The Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:43 am

Gl with urself
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Leaving The Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Clan   Leaving The Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving The Clan
Page 1 of 1