Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole

Go down 
AuthorMessage

~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole Empty
PostSubject: ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole   ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 pm

- 1 v 1 no tag

- Tourny server

-Un-Vind mode

- Banned characters: Iron-Man, sentinel, sakura, wolverine, cyclops, jugg, spidy.

-Banned moves: RD Of all types

Accept or decline?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole   ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:03 pm

accept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole   ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:31 am

We had our battle last night. I won 2-0. In one round, i won round 1, he won round 2, then i won round three so that was 1 round. In the enxt round, i beated him, he corner rhaped me, then i killed him so thats 2-0

My witness is Jay because he was there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole   ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am

remind me never to fight someone that baned spidy. with unvind and no vip im useless
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole Left_bar_bleue250/250~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole Left_bar_bleue250/250~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole   ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Topic close -Reason- Diana won remember to post that u won on RT ranking
if u didn't do it
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole   ~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~LOK~Reborn vs Master-Cole
Page 1 of 1