Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]

Go down 
+9
Born_Jr
~NG~Spinal
-(Menace)-
Aneya
(~Lunatic~)
Jay
~NG~KillaSeason
Newborn
(~High~Roller~)
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Any Division With Less than 4 entrants Can be joined at any time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Wow, how'd i miss this >.<"
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue225/225Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue225/225Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:43 pm

can ya take me of iron and put me in sakura plz
Back to top Go down
rashiznit
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
rashiznit

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:39 pm

sorry but this is un organized lol
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/200Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Its very unorganized considering the contacts for everyone is PM since all registrants are from one forum. Shh or kindly leave D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Kindom hearts

divisions:
wolverine
sentinel
sakura
Back to top Go down
~LOK~X
V.I.P
V.I.P
~LOK~X

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Fighting Skillz:
Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:40 pm

IGN: _~LOK~X!

Divisons:

Sentinel

Iron Man

Spider Man

Wolverine
Back to top Go down
(~High~Roller~)
Allies
Allies
(~High~Roller~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Regristrations Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]   Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of warriors tournament [Registration Closed.]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2