Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken Left_bar_bleue225/225Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken Left_bar_bleue225/225Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken Empty
PostSubject: Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken   Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:25 am

Come on that would be like the most Ultimate Fighting Game EVER
just think Anna and Nina teamed up to fight Cammy and Chun li
Jin vs Ryu, Akuma vs Kenpachi, Gen vs Heihachi, E.Honda vs Gan Ryu, Paul vs Dan
Ken vs Hwaorang, Seth vs Azazel, Guile vs Kazuya, Yoshimitsu vs Sodom,
Law vs Fei Long, Charlie Vs Lucas, Bob vs Rufus,
King and Amor King Vs Zangeif and El Fuerte etc...... These are mainly my dream matches
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken Left_bar_bleue250/250Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken Left_bar_bleue250/250Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken   Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:32 am

(this should be on random talk so i'ma move it ok )

yea that sound good they should make a game like that
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken   Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:46 pm

that would be nice but streetfighter would dominate in my opinion
Back to top Go down
LuneyTunes
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
LuneyTunes

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken   Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 pm

It's true but that's cause of the speacials now imagine they gave them all some crazy speacials like they did in capcom vs marvel.....EPIC
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken   Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm

then it would b tie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken   Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:26 pm

ummm.... first street fighter can blast hadokens and shit all tekens can do it punch punch kick.....
Back to top Go down
~LOK~Loco
LEADER
LEADER
~LOK~Loco

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken   Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 am

jin will turn into a currepted cyclops and optic punch a beam and blow a hole into his oppent and then the other tekken chars would just mimic streetfighter but turning it into a combo and sexi ending =D ken will break dance like hariong or w/e u spell his name XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Twinthelover
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken   Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y they should make Street Fighter vs Tekken
Page 1 of 1