Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who deserves member of the month?

Go down 
+3
(~TRUE_KING~)
Born_Jr
~NG~KillaSeason
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Who deserves member of the month? Empty
PostSubject: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey i think its an ok idea that we post on other ppls reasons why they could win it rather than our own

i think bibomoris deserves it he really loyal nd doing well on sfo nd seems really passionate about the clan, he tries hard 4 this clan i really think so, nd maybe in the shade of alot of member his efforts remained unseen.

your thoughts on others?
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue185/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue188/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:12 pm

i think dat either dragan or HK2 shud get member of the month. its really a tie in my opinion. dare both great fighters and r dedicated recruiters as well as members. and both of dem sho respect to da rest of da clan fam. and both r very active.
Back to top Go down
Born_Jr
Champion
Champion
Born_Jr

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue175/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue175/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (175/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:28 pm

^ ya i agree wth killa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:47 pm

true dat, they seemed bound 2 win so i thought id give ol lil ppl a chance Very Happy

i think dragan gonna take it

go bibo though lol
Back to top Go down
(~TRUE_KING~)
Allies
Allies
(~TRUE_KING~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue190/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue195/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (195/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:05 pm

hk deserves it the most to me....
Back to top Go down
http://Streetfighteronline.com log in bitch

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:26 pm

What the hell man....Ya forgot about me....

I was doing well on SFO and loyal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:03 pm

i think no one deserves it for the moment
1. dragan i got to face you and hk
2. thats how u gonna get my vote
3. tow camels in a tiny car, thats all folks. btw no re
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue225/225Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue225/225Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Whoever Wins......
... is..whoever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:09 pm

lol every1 deserves it XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:03 am

if u not gonna be nice and suggest other ppl dnt post (zane and chiliman)

LOL
Back to top Go down
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 am

i suggest HK,because i know him very well and he was active very much,also he respects the others,has great fighting skills,won for us 2 important clan battles,very loyal to the clan & a very good recruiter (if i make a mistake he and killa helps me out)
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue185/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue186/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:57 am

hehehe , Dragan i think likewise in terms of i think you should get it , you helped me with training unvind and vind , you help me on recruiter too as well as killa Very Happy , you have won clan battles and have recruited great members too.

I suggest dragan
Back to top Go down
Techno
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Techno

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue170/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/200)
Fighting Skillz:
Who deserves member of the month? Left_bar_bleue165/200Who deserves member of the month? Empty_bar_bleue  (165/200)

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:49 am

i ain't a look member, But hey ! .. who's here ?

TECHNO IS !..

he should
Back to top Go down
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:54 am

and i forgot to mention abouth killaseason our head recruiter tnx alot to him,he has helped us when we where in some dilemma with some people abouth recruiting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:03 am

N lander u know something no one ever talked about me like that Smile
i never saw anyone nominating me like that so i thank you very much lander bro
i just cant belive what i just saw and again thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:42 am

np bro i think even the ppl besides the leaders nd recruiters deserve a chance at motm.

Very Happy esp u!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who deserves member of the month?   Who deserves member of the month? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who deserves member of the month?
Page 1 of 1