Love Of The King
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Of The King

Amor De Rey

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open

Go down 
+10
~LOK~Loco
Exsol
Aneya
(~TRUE_KING~)
~LOK~Rise
~NG~KillaSeason
-Dragan-
~LOK~HK2401
Newborn
(~Lunatic~)
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue250/250THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Fighting Skillz:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue250/250THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty
PostSubject: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:48 pm

THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!!

here how it gonna go down, anything go's i mean anything, u can use whoever
or whatever u want, vind or no vind, vip or non vip
in a street fight there is no rules so why should there be one in street fighter.

Rules: NONE!!!!!!
Server: whatever u want
Stage : whatever u want to pick

1 on 1 no tag
best of 5 first to get 3 wins XD

IGN :
Host:
EMail :

also one more thing "MUST BE ACTIVE" if u are inactive then the person u face
will move up to the next round

PrizeS:
First place : spon or color
Second : spon
Third: Banner

Registration Lists:
_Newborn_
HK2401
Dragan/~LOK~Dragan
~NG~Killaseason
Rise_Of_Mike
~LOK~Ironman~
Aneya
~LOK~smileyLRz
Crypt92
~NG~Newskillz
~LOK~bibomoris
(~Darkthunder~)
~LOK~Loco
Bornjr

iight ppl lets have some fun and i hope there ain't no sore loser out there XD

Last edited by (~Lunatic~) on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://loveoftheking.forumakers.com
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue225/225THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Fighting Skillz:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue225/225THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:51 pm

_Newborn_
Iam2live@hotmail.com
Can host

Lets Get It

Last edited by Newborn on Wed May 26, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue185/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue186/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:57 pm

IGN : HK2401
Host: YES
EMail : PM me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:50 pm

IGN:-Dragan- / ~LOK~Dragan
Host:yes
Email:Dragan_donev20@hotmail.com
and dont forget im in european time zone
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Ryu_vs_ken_l
THE ANSWER LIES IN THE HEART OF BATTLE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:59 pm

~LOK~!warboy!
not a host
warboy72@aol.com
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue185/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (185/200)
Fighting Skillz:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue188/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:09 pm

IGN: ~NG~KillaSeason
Host:Yes
Email: Swagg_To_Dy_4@live.com

ima win dis time. i got ds 2nd chance and im nt lettin it go to waste.
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
~LOK~Rise
~LOK~Rise

Character sheet
Loyalty :
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue190/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)
Fighting Skillz:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue190/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:20 pm

IGN : Rise_Of_Mike
Host: hell yea
EMail : Michelle301@live.com

i might as well, got nuttin to lose
Back to top Go down
(~TRUE_KING~)
Allies
Allies
(~TRUE_KING~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue195/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (195/200)

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Good luck.
To all.
Back to top Go down
http://Streetfighteronline.com log in bitch
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:53 pm

u can still sign up if u want to true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:01 pm

IGN:~LOK~Ironman~
Host: nope
Email: t0m@hotmail.co.nz
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue186/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (186/200)

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:01 pm

We need more sign ups !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:53 pm

i dont think no rules is good..
there's a lot of possibilities that one can cheat on this.
its not fair, Luna.

Ign - Aneya
Host - No
Email - rjjbernardo@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:21 pm

u got a point but i'm pretty sure no one will cheat cause all our
members kno how to play and not cheap, btw if ppl do cheap then
cheap right back it is a street fight XD
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:48 pm

well, alright...... what if its cornered spam? =d..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:13 pm

dont worry aneya, look at the people who are in the tournament, u know they wudnt spam
Back to top Go down
(~Lunatic~)
LEADER
LEADER
(~Lunatic~)

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:54 pm

What he said ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:09 am

im here,
and ima cheat/spam everyone,
kidding Smile

~LOK~smileyLRz
yeah
rapsource09@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason
Head Recruiter
Head Recruiter
~NG~KillaSeason

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue188/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (188/200)

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:44 am

well i was gona b mega cheap n dis 1 sooooo DEAL WIT IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:48 am

lol ur all full of shit, ur gonna play properly i know it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exsol
Sectional Moderators
Sectional Moderators
Exsol

Character sheet
Loyalty :
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue180/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Fighting Skillz:
THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Left_bar_bleue180/200THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:26 am

IGN :Crypt92
Host:yes/no
EMail : crypt@live.com
Back to top Go down
Newborn
Elite VETERANS
Elite VETERANS
Newborn

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:41 am

Lool @ Killa
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Baby Princess OF LOK
Baby Princess OF LOK
Aneya

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:41 pm

O.O dont blame me if a bubble spam xD
Back to top Go down
~LOK~HK2401
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
~LOK~HK2401

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:16 pm

dont blame me if dragan starts to go RD crazy , with ur cheapness
Back to top Go down
-Dragan-
CO-LEADER
CO-LEADER
-Dragan-

Character sheet
Loyalty :
Fighting Skillz:

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:54 pm

remeber if you play cheap-you get cheap
thats the rules of the streets i will try to play fair,but i promise nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open   THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT!! Registration is now open
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next